Thursday, September 25, 2008

Celebratining, Monkey Style!


Your favorite ape has been celebrating all week… opening presents (mostly bananas!) and trying not to feel 28. To go along with my celebratory mood I have been drinking Ayinger Celebrator Doppelbock. This beer has a malty and toasty smell, a sweet malt flavor, and pours a nice brown color. It's not too heavy and with the cooling weather, I was ready to start drinking fuller-bodied beers. Tomorrow I will be continuing the celebration with a bar-crawl (man, I wish I could walk upright).

I forgot to mention the coolest thing about this beer, besides it being extremely tasty, is it comes with a great little plastic ram ornament hanging on every bottle neck of the four-pack. I love that little detail! I must have 4 or 5 little rams hanging out in my tree house by now. What do you feed little plastic rams? Little plastic carrots?

1 comment:

carla said...

write more about fruity beers i dont like them malty. hahaha jk