Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Entering the world of Pilsners... better take some extra bananas


I'm going to admit fist that I'm not a big pilsner drinker. But seeing as it's summer and I'm exploring as many refreshing beers as possible, Lagunitas Pils seemed to be a good choice at Knightly Spirits.

Although I should be, like a good beer reviewer, pouring my beer into a glass to look at color and whatnot... I drank this pilsner right out of the bottle, like the brute ape I am! It was very clean and refreshing with a very nice crisp finish. Having had Lagunitas before and knowing their penchant for using a lot of hops, I believe their Pils has a bit more of a hoppy flavor than a more traditional European pilsner... but I'm not complaining.

With the review out of the way, dear reader, I regret to inform you that this blog might be giving me monkey nightmares... I was viciously attacked by one last night at approximately 4am. I personally have a healthy respect (i.e. paralyzing fear) of monkeys. "But why? They are so cute" you ask... Because when they attack the go for the genitals and the face, and one of those is the "money maker". You can guess which one.

®

4 comments:

carla said...

you make me wanna drink beer lots of it.

carla said...

you make me wanna drink beer lots of it.

Che "The Ape" Guevara said...

you make me want to be a better writer.

Unknown said...

Awwww, you guys are so cute...