Thursday, August 7, 2008

More White Ale... and Gorillas found

Yesterday a friend of mine told me some great news! More than 100,000 rare gorillas have been found in Congo! I am amazed that this kind of discovery can still be made in a world that is increasingly smaller with every technological advancement in communications. I'm still working on this damned spear (you humans better watch out once I figure this shit out!) and maybe some cans with a string attached to talk to my buddy Coco that lives in the next tree over. In honor of this discovery I will be reviewing Mendocino White Ale.

This is Mendocino's Summer Seasonal offering. And what an offering! Refreshing with hints of orange and lemon and some nice spices coming through in the aroma. The color is very light and clear... it almost makes the Lagunitas Pils look like an amber ale in comparison. All in all a very nice White Ale. The citrus and spice flavors make me want to yell the praises of this summer seasonal as I swing from the tree canopy.

®®

No comments: